CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSWPublic Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
To ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff, please follow the below measures in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (COVID-19) Order.
All patrons attending this licensed premise shall:
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted.
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry.All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities.
• Follow social distancing measures of 1.5 metres including at entry and exit points.
• We advise that you follow Covid safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located throughout the venue.
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area.
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff.
• Adhere to a maximum of 10 persons per table.
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App.
• Have fun and stay safe.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.