COVID-19 UPDATE - WE ARE COVID SAFE
The Welcome Inn is OPEN! but we are trading a bit differently due to the impacts of COVID.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSWPublic Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
To ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff, please follow the below measures in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (COVID-19) Order.
All patrons attending this licensed premise shall:
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted.
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry.All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities.
• Follow social distancing measures of 1.5 metres including at entry and exit points.
• We advise that you follow Covid safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located throughout the venue.
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area.
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff.
• Adhere to a maximum of 10 persons per table.
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App.
• Have fun and stay safe.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.
Keep an eye on our Facebook Page for updates.