CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities
• Follow social distancing measures of 1.5 metres including at entry and exit points
• We advise that you follow Covid-Safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located
throughout the venue
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
Have fun and stay safe!
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.